Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BHAHA. :P

helllooooooo (:
omg, i was so freaking hyper today.
couldnt stop laughing
this was all niki's fault!
HAHA!


heres how it goes.


P.E TIME.
We were playing netball. then we got bored coz there wasnt enuff people. so then we played bball with tha dudes. but then Mr loh scholded us for playing with them, tha different sex. like wth lahh -_-. so then niki and i continued playing bball. ruff went missing. no idea where she went tho. then i tried to shoot. then it bounced off. then i was bending and looking at my shoe. then niki passed it to me tha second i got back up. AND IT HIT MY FACE! HAHA. I went all dizzy. my tooth hurt a little. continued playing for a while. *PRIITTT! yeah, Mr loh's wonderful annoying whistle. sad.. P.E was over.



STAIRCASE.
I was still dizzy. suddenly niki and ain wanted to carry me up like a super girl! :P
niki grabbed my legs, ain grabbed my hands. tak sampai 5 seconds, i was dropped just like that. HAHA. just kidding. :P so then we went up. i was STILL DIZZY. niki piggy-backed me. woah, shes effing strong. (x i wanted to slap my arse coz i felt like something was poking me. but i terslap niki's hand instead. hehes. She put me down. i was laughing, then she started laughing and crawling up tha stairs. i was still effing dizzy and laughing i went back and hit my head on tha wall. OUCH. but i kept on laughing. then niki reached up first. and i saw tht ruff was still walking up tha stairs. and i ran after her. then i reached. i got SO TIRED. i fell forward and started crawling. while laughing. then niki was like. "Come, lemme piggy back ride you!" she was actually kidding. but i POUNCED AT HER. she went like " URK! " and piggy-bk ride me :D

PIGGY-BACK RIDES.
So, i was on niki's back lah. we were still laughing. since we were still at tha lowest level. passed 2W; nothing happened. passed 2L; Mdm hamsiah saw us and made this really weird expression. passed 2K; Mdm manu was inside. HAHA! joe said that she went like "Oh my goodness, who is that? is that girl jumping on that girls back? " lool. i think it went liketht.then i was pinching niki. so she put me down. i was still dizzy! GOSH. so , i fell forward again. laughed and crawled to class.


CLASS.
I was so thirsty. i wanted to drink. so niki offered her drink. instead of aiming for my mouth, i aimed it for my shirt. TA-DA! i got wet. i went like " HMM! NIKI"S DRINK IS SOOO NICE! WHAT BOUT YOURS RUFF? GIMME SOME" so ruff gave me some. i went like "AHH< style="font-size:180%;"> same lah! haha. mineral water -_-.



AH, theres alot more random stuff i did. but im too lazy tired to type. oh well. maybe next time. or later.

M xD
AMIRA IS ALIVE! :'D