Thursday, April 23, 2009

WOOF WOOF.

VANAKAM! :D
haha.


ahh, today was a fine weird and freaky day.
went to school this morning.
and like i do every morning in class, i'll finish up my homework (:
yeahh, imma lazy arse.


anyway, PGL concerts's auditions are TOMORROW!
AH!
ohh, Selviah is gonna audition for Gusti Putri.
and so is Ain
Good Luck Sel! :D and Ain.
ooh ooh!
SHANEAL is going to audition for HANG TUAH!
HAHAHAHAH!
okshuttup.
OOH!
tha retard that typed tha PGL audition list is so dumb lah.
go put my name and shu yi's name together.
oh and we're gonna go audition for tha role of Bayan.
whatever that is :P


Melissa Shu Yi (2C)


HAHA!
dumbfucks.


after school , i went to johnny's house.
watched my bro and him fix their cars
ugh. it was so boring. :P
then johnny asked me to go in his house to like grab a drink
but i was too scared to PASS tha OBSTACLE
which was his Bitch (dog)
Bassey! :O
cute black doggy tho
i managed to pass .
Bassey started barking and stuff when she first saw me.
i was like, "ohmygoogleberries, im gonna die!! "
but then, johnny and my bro temaned me.
and i got so scared coz Bassey came right after me!
like woah. i was screaming!!
nono, i was like screaming and closing my ears!
coz im kinda scared of her bark
HAHAHA!
but actually right, she wasnt even attacking me
she just wanted to SNIFF ME
lool
so yeah, then she kenal me, so she stopped barking.
:D
iLike Bassey now. wheee xP


then went in johnny's house.
played with his drumsss!
gosh, they were so memekak-ing!
but furrrn (:
welp, i guess thats about it?
imma go google Bayan now.
Adios!


M (;
i cant wait for tha 2nd (: