Sunday, May 03, 2009

ailafyu Damha Arima! :D

HELLO PIPOL.

:D




so, amira just left mt house a few minutes ago.

and now, im all ALONE )':

sigh..

OH

and you know who i saw in her brand new merc?

IMAN! :O

HAHA!

i couldnt really see him, till i heard a dudes voice coming from tha back of her car.

lool.

adios amira, hello homework. -_-




so anyway,

i havent been blogging much. and my blog looks so dead and blablabla.

so this is gonna be quite a long post. just quite




1st May, Friday



Amin's birthday! Happy 16th dude (: LABOUR DAY! its so the sunyi and sepi here. Amira! She came LATE! at like, 8 something. almost 9 lah. :P I went down to fetch her. Salam-ed Kak Pipi and said hey to azmir. OMG AZMIR IS SO DARK! but im dark too. :P then, helped amira carry some of her stuff to my house. My laptop was on, and guess what? SHE SERANG MY LAPTOP! typical amira x) and then we ordered Mc Donalds, and yeah, we ATE. and after that, we watched movies and ahem, more movies lah, you dont have to know. what else? we facebooked and myspaced as usual. After that we gossiped. HA! funn (: and it goes on till 5. KNOCK OUT!




2nd May, Saturday



Nisa's birthday! Happy 13th girl! (: and yes shu, 13 isnt IS a nice number :) So, we woke up at 8.50 am. Well, I DID. amira woke up at like 9 something. While we were getting ready, there was a phone call. It was Ezzat. He asked when he was suppose to reach there . I SERIOULLY THOUGHT HE FORGOT ABOUT THA WHOLE THING! dang. :P

Anyway, when we reached that certain place you dont have to know we saw Aunty Rafidah and Uncle Zali. Without their SONS! WOOH! i was so glad. Then they, my parents and Aunt Rafidah and Uncle Zali, went to Pizza Hut. Amira and i went to tha Bird Nest shop to buy some bird nest drinks. :D its gooooood TEEHEE. After that, we waited for Ezzat. We walked around just to kill time and then we went up. He called and told us to meet him at tha CENTRE COURT. haha, okay youve guessed where we went (: Then right, i saw AMIRUL! haha. Amir's brother. We continued going round and round *you spin my head right round, right round* searching for Ezzat. Supid shit he was actually upstairs -_- and off we went to Pizza Hut




PIZZA HUT. We ate there lah, then my parents went off. WE SAT IN A DIFFERENT TABLE OKAY. sheesh. so anyway, we were busy eating, then my dad gave me a call asking me to see him right away. So, i left Amira and Ezzat alone. TEEHEE. Okay anyway, i went to one of tha camera shops, coz my parent s were there. They asked me to choose a camera as my birthday present from them. :D cos my sony cam is like , so , cacated. I WANTED AN iPHONE! damnit! -_- Ahyo, whatever lah, camera pun camera lah (: ZOOM! i ran back to Pizza Hut. Then went back to tha camera shop to get my BRAND NEW CAMERA and some cash. Woohoo! Off we went to tha cinemas :B




GSC. We didnt know what to watch. So, we were like OH-SHIT-THERE-IS-NOTHING-FOR-US-TO-WATCH! Coz like, most of tha movies that were showing were all PG-18 :P Dumbfucks lah t-_- So it was either Setan Budeg or X-men:Wolverine. End up we chose X-men:Wolverine. THANK GOD! If we were watching tht Setan Budeg movie, i think i'll pee in my pants :P While waiting for Ezzat and tha tickets, Amira and i went shopping :D SHE BOUGHT ME THA AWESOME SHADES THAT I WANTED SO BADLY! CHYEAH! I finally have those babies xD Thank you sosososososooo much woman! OOH YEA! Oh and btw, the movies was Awesome! :D I wanna watch it again. :B I have no idea why some people say its boring :S Maybe its cos they didnt get to watch and just wanted us to like, not watch tha movie :X ok shuddup lisa.




Starbucks. After tha movies, wanted to go to Cosmic Bowl but it was PACKED!... with bOYans! ewh. I was kinda dissapointed though): I wanted to bowl so badly. Oh well.. THEN RIGHT, we went to The Gardens for some Starbucks! chyeah man, tha last time i had a Frappuchino was when Leia was still in Kay elle ): I MISS YOU ELL! <3>SEORANG BAPAK YANG TIDAK MEMBERI WAFAT KEPADA ANAK-ANAKNYA! hooooooooooooooooooomg. HAAH! :P *sipsip .. ahhh. iLove starbucks. Dont you? (:




Borders and Roxy and Baskin Robins. Habis tu, we went to Borders cos Amira wanted to buy a notebook. Pfft. Read some books and mags there. Nothing much happened at Borders, just silence and boredom. ooh ooh! WE WENT TO ROXY! :DDDD too bad there was nothing for Ezzat there. HAHA! OMG, tha DC shoes that i wanted is STILL THERE! gosh, i gotta have em :X +plus i want tha bags they sell! like, all of em? :D Suddenly, AMIRA GOT SOOO HYPED UP. :O she was being so random till we reached Baskin Robins. Ayoeyoe woman, youre worse than me now. xP BASKIN ROBINS!! bought ourselves some Ice Cream lah. then we ate lah. then we chat lah. then we balik lah!




Balik. Blegh, Ezzat went home, so Amira and I went ALL THA WAY BACK TO GARDENS. Sheesh! ooh, and we meet up with my parents at Food Garden. we ATE . again. Cos there wasnt gonna be any dinner so yeah. Better makan before we pengsan! :D After that, we went home.. ):




Home. Did tha usual stuff. Facebooking, Myspacing, Movie-ing? yeah, Slept kinda early. ): This Amira lah! ahyo, sudah sleepy sangat cepat. ? eh.




3rd May, Sunday

LIKE OMG. THIS IS TODAY. her last day ): ooh, did i mention tht my sis is calling her DOOD? HAHA! so cool :P oh well i gotta go and finish up all my homework D: But before that, imma upload pictures of my birthday presents! :D




M (:

The smile on your face, let's me know that you need me