Monday, June 08, 2009

Im back, and black xD

Tha title says it all, yo.
NOO! IM BACK IN K.L
):
I wanna go back to Sabah, like seriously.
i fudging love it there.
so many exotic things to see, do, whatever.
tha point is
I WANNA BE IN SABAH, like NOW??.
hmph.
anyway,
had alotta funn there
especially at Manukan island
its been like, what, 5 years since i last went there?
Dayumm i love thebitch beach!

I really thought i could see Amira, or Michelle, or Sarah there,
but NO
Amira was at Sandakan and all and i was like at KK and all and Michelle and Sarah and all were somewhere else and all
OKAY SHUTTHACHUCKUP LISA!
ZIP.

Most of tha people that asked where i went were like,
WHATTHAHELL? WHTRE YOU DOING IN SABAH?!
heeheees.
oh, i bought alotta stuff there too :DD
lemme list em down ferr ya.
(a) roxy flip-flops
(b) roxy summer hat
(c) a pair of Charles & Keith's
(d) art stuff WOOH!!! *ahem, sorry (:
(e) cool candy?
(f) another jacket :DD

OOH OOH OOH!
and yesterday right, was like my first time eating IKAN PARI!
kinda tastes better than ordinary fish, no?

I HAD 6 ICE KIMOs AND 3 BUBBLE TEA
YUMYUMYUM.

GUESS I AINT SKINNY ANYMORE.
Gulp.

ahyo,
i'll update some pictures laddor. :P
getting really sleepy.
goodnight folks and hoes
M :D
I said goodnight, asswipe! :P